Monday, September 14, 2009

Krysti's Challenge - Starting week #2

I checked the weather last night and it said it was supposed to rain in the afternoon today, so I decided to get up early and ride so I didn't get stuck commuting in the rain. Getting up this morning after getting used to sleeping in from this weekend was insane. I had to be at work by 8:30 so I had to get up at 6:30 to ride. After dragging myself out of bed and finally getting on my trike, I rode for an hour or so. It was nice getting to see the sun rise on my trike. I rode out of the city towards the mountains, and it was a little chilly, but it was beautiful. I am going to add some lights to my trike so cars can see me better at dawn or dusk. Next time I decide to ride early, I am definitely going to go to bed early the night before, I am wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment