Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Krysti's First Day of 60 Day Challenge

Its been a couple weeks since I have ridden my trike, so this morning I didn't know what to expect when I was commuting to work. About 10 minutes into my ride I was starting to wear out. I didn't realize what 2 weeks of not triking did to me! I kept at my usual pace but I had to stop a couple times because I was pretty winded. I've decided to put a headrest on my trike, even though the angle of my Catrike Trail isn't that steep. One of the biggest reasons I think I haven't been riding my trike is because I get really bad headaches after I ride. One, from not drinking enough water, and two, from the muscles in the anterior part of my neck being overworked. So drinking more water and adding a headrest should obviously stop that problem. I forgot how beautiful the scenery was on my daily commute, as I got to watch some falcons flying around enjoying the cool morning breeze. It is getting to be really nice riding weather. My computer said it was 75 degrees, which is perfect for riding! Tomorrow I'm expecting some minor soreness, but we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment