Sunday, September 20, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 15

It was so hard to get off the couch from my nap this afternoon, but I did it! I went for a short ride while mostly everybody else was taking their nap still. It was cloudy and windy and a little cool. When I made it home everyone was still resting and nothing had changed except that I got a little bit of exercise in. I feel good about myself for doing it! I guess it's better to just go and do it rather than try to find excuses for not doing it.
I've been getting a good night's sleep lately and I attribute it to riding my trike. I fall asleep quicker and don't wake up in the middle of the night as much. For me that's reason enough for doing it. I hope everyone will have a good safe week. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather while you're out riding your trike!

No comments:

Post a Comment