Thursday, September 17, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 12

The more I ride my trike, the more I appreciate nature. I think having time in the morning to meditate while riding my trike has helped me to appreciate the horses in the fields and the beautiful trees that are just starting to change colors. It was just so beautiful this morning. The sky was a beautiful baby blue without a cloud in the sky. When I got home I wasn't quite ready to come in so I went to my garden and picked some tomatoes and zucchini. Some of our apples were ready to be picked also. This is the first year that our trees have given fruit and I am so grateful for those fresh apples. There are just a few this year, but next year there should be more. I'm glad that I'm doing this challenge I've been able to fall asleep a lot earlier than before and wake up ready to start the day. I challenge anyone who hasn't taken their trike out for a while to do so and if you've been riding all along, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment