Sunday, September 13, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 8

My boom just needed to be tightened a little. I went out in the afternoon in between the light rain showers that we had. It's amazing what you'll notice when you're on a trike. I've been looking for barn wood for a project that I'm working on and so far I've found 2 huge piles in separate places. Now I just have to get up enough nerve to ask my neighbors if it's for sale.
Oh, and by the way everyone out here in this town is a neighbor even if they don't even live on your street. It's like Mr Rogers' Neighborhood. We all look out for each other and care about each other. It makes us happy to see our neighbors out for some exercise. I didn't see a soul out today, but they were probably having their well deserved Sunday nap.
It'll be nice to have cooler weather in the afternoon this week. Summer is slipping away. Fall is my favorite season, so I'm looking forward to the changing of the leaf colors. It's quite beautiful out here. I'm sure that in some places it's just going to start getting comfortable enough to start triking. So, get out there and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment