Monday, September 7, 2009

60 Day Weight Loss Challenge

My name is Krysti Staheli and I'm new to the blogging world. I've been working for Utah Trikes for a few years now and decided I'm going to blog about all my experiences with trikes. I've decided I want to shed a few pounds, and not by doing those crazy diets and exercise fads. I want to do it by eating better and riding the best thing in the world... My trike. I have decided I am going to commute every single day, which will be a 20 mile ride round trip. I'm going to combine riding with eating less meat and more fruit and veggies. The reason I haven't been very diligent in riding my trike every day is because I hate getting up an hour earlier just to ride. But not anymore! I'm going to go to bed a little earlier so getting up earlier won't seem as hard. With fall on its way I'm excited to see the beautiful scenery of fall's changing color, and the temperature will be at a nice 70 degrees. Perfect time for riding! My goal is to fit to my beautiful size 4 wedding dress. I'll be blogging about my experiences a couple times a week, and if anyone wants to join my challenge please leave comments and join my on my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment