Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 19

I've lost 5.5 pounds. I'm a lot more optimistic about my weight loss and I feel a lot better. I think I will be able to get my weight down enough so that during the winter I can do all the video workouts that I love without totally hurting my body. My knee and hip feel a lot better also. One of my major problems is that I love to cook and bake and I love to eat good food. I need to realize that it's okay to eat less of something that tastes great. It's not like it's the last time that it will ever be made or the last time that I will eat it.
It was a beautiful morning. I got out like 20 minutes later than normal and it was so much warmer than the last couple of days. The sky was blue with not a single cloud in the sky. What a great day for trike riding. The weather should still be good for at least 2 more months. I don't remember it snowing heavily before Thanksgiving. I'll probably have to start riding in the afternoon in a few weeks, but for now it's just perfect in the morning. Everyone have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment