Saturday, September 26, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 21

We're so glad to have Ashley back home. He saw a lot of really neat things on his trip. Today I went out a little later because we stayed up late waiting for Ashley to make it home. It is gorgeous outside. I went around my route 2 times and I feel great. I decided to go as fast as I could on the highest gear so I could get a really good workout. When I started noticing some pedal steering I just shifted to a higher gear. It was awesome. I feel energized. And I've lost another pound! It puts me at almost 7 pounds of weight loss. I feel great and I've been in a better mood. This is what's most important to me. I love to exercise because it makes me a happier, kinder, more mellow person. Everyone get out there on your trike and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment