Monday, September 14, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 9

I went for a ride early this morning. I'm glad I did because if I would have put it off until the afternoon it wouldn't have happened. I feel great and full of energy during the day and I've been falling asleep quicker lately also since I started my 30 day challenge. It rained most of the afternoon and evening here. It's nice to have some rain to refresh the earth, but it's inconvenient if you want to get out and ride. I guess the best advice I have is to just get out when you can. If you see a break in the weather go for it. If you're commuting it may be trickier. If you really want to do it you could get a rain proof jacket and pants. It's probably not raining everywhere, in fact, I'm sure some of you wish it was raining where you live. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment