Saturday, September 12, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 7

I went out this morning quite early. I could tell already that it would be a lovely day. I went to the gym on Thursday, and my hip hurts again a little bit. I did so many things there that I can't pin point what it was. I got a 1 month membership because they have a children's class a couple days a week and I thought that it sounded like fun for the kids. We have our own exercise equipment which is in way better shape than theirs, so I guess that I shouldn't have used theirs. I know better now!
What I love about my trike is that it is so comfortable and adjusted to fit my body. I even have a headrest which I really love. My trike felt a little weird today and yesterday. I'm guessing it needs a tune up after being dragged home the other day. I'll have Ashley check it out tomorrow before my ride. Tomorrow I'm going to go for a nice leisurely ride. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment