Monday, September 21, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 16

I got quite a work out today! My Trike had a flat this morning. I guess I ran over a weed yesterday! I took our Sun HT-3 Hand Cycle out , since I didn't feel like changing a tire so early in the morning . We've taken it out a little before, but I've been hesitant because of my weak arms. My arms got a wonderful work out. I didn't go as far as I normally go, because I have really out of shape arms. This will be great to get my arms toned up. I've always wanted to have good arms and shoulders, so I guess now I can, without having to use our weightlifting equipment. What I love the most about it is that I can work on my arms and still be outside enjoying the fresh air. For people that don't have use of their legs this would be a great trike to have. It's comfortable and sits upright. It's easy to get in and out of it as well. I'll use it again tomorrow to see if one day makes a difference. I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment