Thursday, October 1, 2009

The 30 Day Triking Challenge with Sonia Guy Day 26

I couldn't bring myself to go out in the early morning. It was literally freezing outside. I just got back from my ride and it was still cold outside. I just love how it smells outside just after it rains. The earth smell so fresh and crisp. I was trying to get back before my kids missed me since I went out in the afternoon. They were still working on finishing their lunch when I left. It's hard to eat light when you have kids at home all day long. Because I homeschool the kids I feel like I'm constantly preparing something to eat. I love to cook and eat, so it's a challenge to control myself, thank goodness for fresh locally grown apples they are so good and good for you. Some days are better than others. Riding my trike helps me feel better about myself even if I did overindulge in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment